– Payments may be made by Visa Card, Mastercard or Bank Transfer.
– A deposit of 50% of the total rate is required when booking. Accommodation will not be held without a deposit.
– If paying the initial deposit by bank transfer, the bank transfer must be completed within 24 hours to prevent the booking being cancelled.
– The balance must be received 30 days prior to arrival.
– Failure to comply with these payment terms may result in your booking being cancelled with no refund of any deposit paid.
– Payments may be made with a maximum of two transactions, either by credit card or direct deposit.
– Rates are subject to change without notice.
– All requests for cancellations and amendments to bookings must be submitted in writing. Please include booking name, property name & reason for cancelling. Bookings cannot be cancelled within 60 days of arrival.
– Please note that we have a NO REFUND policy. Regardless of sickness or unforeseen circumstances.
– If the cancelled property is able to be re-booked for the same dates, a credit voucher for the total deposit paid less a
minimum $75 administration fee will be issued.
– Booking Fees and processing fees are non-refundable.
– Any funds remaining after the deduction of cancellation, administration and booking fees will be distributed in the form of a credit voucher with 6 months validity.
– Travel insurance is recommended for medical and cancellation coverage.
– In addition to our cancellation policy, any amendments made to booking dates will incur a minimum administration fee of $75.
Dates of stay cannot be changed within 60 days of original arrival date.
– If your booking needs to be cancelled due to restrictions related to COVID Travel restrictions you will be provided with a credit voucher for the monies paid to use on another stay at the property you have booked within 3 years of your original check-in date.