We are very happy to announce that we have opened again and want to let our guests know we are taking Covid – 19 seriously.
At Alkina Lodge our number one priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests, staff, partners and community.
Due to the nature our accommodation and location of Alkina Lodge we are able to control safety a lot easier than many hotels, firstly we are a very small operation consisting of only 3 fully self-contained private lodges and consist of a very small team of only 2, who take care of you from the time that you book to after you leave us.
In addition to the above we are taking the following precautions to make you at ease when staying with us.
- We have added steps to our already comprehensive and rigorous cleaning schedule, in particular to do with sanitisation of surfaces and touch points to exceed the recommended guidelines.
- Offering full refunds, no questions asked to anyone who may be experiencing any flu like symptoms before they arrive or who think they may have been in contact with someone with Covid – 19.
- Having the option of self check-in for all guests.
- Having a minimum of 24 hours between guests, as this is our quiet time we can rotate our lodges, this will normally be 48 to 72 hours.
- Introduced a flexible cancellation policy relating too cancellations due to the virus or travel restrictions.
- Due to the complexity of sanitisation we have had to remove some items such as board games and other high touch items (we apologise for the inconvenience)
We thank you for your understanding and we are here to answer any of your questions.
We look forward to helping you soon.
Jordan and Cindy.